Saturday, April 11, 2009

A Taste of Irony


This is probably why these people DON'T represent me anymore. Yes, I'm against peace. Peace that will shut your mouth, even if God should be speaking through it.
At least, I know one thing, MY Allah does not speak through Tantawwi's. My Allah is God who does not leave children burning in Gaza, My Allah is Allah ,, Who will never let his blessing in the hands that will someday shake the enemy's. My Allah does not know nationality, He knows well humanity. My Allah will never enjoy kosher while it's baked in Palestinian stolen oil. Apparently, You are the exact opposite of my Allah, especially that my Allah does not Bow. If you are Islam, then let everyone know, I'm not a muslim.

3 comments:

  1. I don't even call it peace. Peace is when you choose to coexist when you can do otherwise, not when you surrender your will and power and even your soul so that you can oppress your people "in peace". Those people never represented me, they only represent what I hate most in this country: corruption. Money is their God, and Power is their Creed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Peace for Land, Peace for Blood... Is not peace. It's trading everything you have, for a signature, it's the unlimited supply of your country's natural gas, for your enemy.

    ReplyDelete